- Chicken, egg : We believe a vital ingredient for high quality
as we lead and create inspirational arts and events, is to regularly and sustainably
address our own inspirational needs.
- Caring, sharing : As freelance artists and facilitators we value opportunities for peer support,
sharing ideas and creative growth.
- Access : We assert our right to roam.
- Clarity : We value clear thought and clear processes.
- Curiosity : If there is a hole, we will look into it.
- Pragmatism : We claim the right to travel from A to B by the route that reveals itself.
- Jumpers for goalposts : We prefer the whirl of the kickabout above the straitjacket of the competitive
league. Adaptive tools need adaptive thinking.
- Keep connected : We aim to investigate innovative new approaches to project planning and
- We strive to be paper free wherever possible. We value sound, image, experience.
- We believe that ideas grow on trees. To follow this, we intend whenever possible to hold our meetings al fresco,
preferably in a environment linked to the subject of the meeting, on the hoof.
- We aim to record events and gather outputs as they happen and produce outcome based evaluations. Words may be optional.
- We believe funded work should be recorded and celebrated in a way that is accessible and exciting to all members of the public.
All text, images, projects, are copyright of Strata Collective. December 2008